Critique > Pixel Art Feature Chest

Feature 03 - Mermaid

(1/19) > >>

Mirre:
Been working on this for some days now. I just couldn't stop when I started it. I've even been seeing pixels and thinking about dithering when watching TV in the breaks I've had when cooking and eating stuff and so on :crazy:

I can say that I have already learnt lots by doing this piece, especially the tree and the water was killing me. Please give me some C&C. I always appreciate that. Hope you guys will like it! Oh, and do think it'd look good with a frame of some sort around it? Perhaps with shells, kelp and fishbones or something.

24 colours:

LATEST!!!:
With and without frame:

Eric Stayburn:
its spelt colors geez.

Mirre:
Seriously. If you don't have anything more serious to write here than about my spelling gtfoff my topic. And you CAN spell it colours. That's UK English. Know your stuff.

Alex:

--- Quote from: Eric Stayburn on October 28, 2006, 01:13:28 am ---its spelt colors geez.

--- End quote ---
post something useful next time, child. spelling colours with a u is also acceptable. its a how we spell it in canada. so dont think you are so smart next time, idiot.

Mirre, this is so cute...it really is. I love all of the colours, but...the texture used on the tree and everything doesnt exactly match that of the mermaids scales and the rock shes on...just my opinion though, overall its a really nice piece.

Eric Stayburn:
I'm not an idiot you smelly hippo. I'm gonna go play yu-gi-oh, holla.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version