Critique > Pixel Art

Monotonous Boredom

(1/2) > >>

InvaderLupus:

meh, I was bored and didn't know what else to do, so I just started pixeling. I don't think it's that great though. Any suggestions would be nice.

Zach:
it's easily mirrored, the eyes are too far, apart, nose and lips aren't proportional to the eyes, and the light source is very boring, and leaves a yucky cheezey anime esque feel too it, but besides that it looks good :)

Aline:
Agreed with Zach.

One little tip: Distance between eyes is... An eye. Try to measure the distance with a copy of one of the drawing eyes, it always works.

Ayavaron:
I really like the anti-aliasing. That's the full extent of my input that hasn't been said already.

Turbo:
You guys are confusing style for actual anatomy errors. Style comment is pretty irrelevant, it's just based on personal liking.

I like the piece, the emotion is easily read. I don't really like the white highlight lines along the lips and brow, i'd dither them or add inbetween colors to make them smoother. And the white cheek highlight on the left, not really too happy about that (though i like the darkening on the right).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version