General > General Discussion

A request for any willing artist(s)!

<< < (2/2)

Overkill:
I've still been looking for an artist for this project. Less actively, but I still haven't given up. Here's a link to a simple tech demo I made a while back. Despite that saying "August Compo" in the URL, was done in October actually. I might add, I made that map in a hour to demonstrate some minor abilities of the engine so far. http://ovk.actionsketch.com/1hrcompo/Sunday%20August%202005%20Compo%202/Overkill%20-%20My%20Two%20Bits.rar

Z is to attack, X is run (although it isn't very proper, since the animation is still the same speed), Space is to jump. Spikes kill you in one hit for now, but they probably will just do damage later. This map is in no way related to any actual map proposed in the game ideas. It's black and white because I made the map in an hour for and submitted for a competition. Some of the animations are messed up for Lynn right now, but they've been fixed since then. Hopefully this might encourage people a little more to want to do some work for me and not look at me like I'm a hopeless dreamer type.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version