Critique > Pixel Art

Prototype 01

(1/2) > >>

SplatPixel:
i was screwing in ms paint, just making some random shapes and i started to see a little robot form. not much to say about it.

Evan:
This is proof positive that mspaint can be used effectively.

Honestly, not much else to say. It's a wonderful piece, and the composition is flawless.

The dithering doesn't even really look like dithering, it's very effective. The color choices are great too.

Great work, man, can't wait to see number 02 ;)

AlexHW:

--- Quote from: garsh on September 20, 2005, 12:57:05 am ---^ Ditto.

--- End quote ---
garsh, this may enlighten you if you allow it: http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/index.php?topic=130.0
be wary..

Xion:
Beautiful, as always. Just muckin' around you say? looks pretty purposefully made to me.
I honestly don't see what everyone hates about MS. It's the only program available to me and it works fine. But I don't mean to get off topic, so I'll just say:

F.A. (Freakin' Awesome)

LuciferianSoul:
I think it's a well done piece.
I'm not sure I really like the way the orange is done on the hand/arm.

Also, the shading on the stomach/torso of the robot.. it's kind of, plain? I'm not sure how to describe it. I think it could be done a little better.
And the head probably could have had that anti alias between the orange/blue done more on the top right section of the head. ;)

But overall I like it. If it were up to me I might outline it though.

And my preference is Graphics Gale. ;) MSPaint, sure, it can be used and all, but I rather GG. Plus, for transparency in MSPaint, you need to open it another program to do that, why not all in one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version