Critique > Pixel Art

Buncha Stuff.

(1/5) > >>

Razz:
Borrowed some colours from Zach's warewolf for this first one  :P

I might have posted some of these some time ago, I know I did at another board. But they're just random doodles anyway.
is my favourite one.

garsh:
The big one with the starry sky is my favorite. Could you talk a little bit about what's going on in in it? I see some tiny little square guys that look afraid and horrific things seem to be happening to them. One looks to have drowned, another might be getting eaten by the well camoflaged lumps with eyes. I just love the scene and would like to know more about what's going on there.

By the way, in that image with the two simple lines, the word "art" can be seen under them, but on my monitor I can only make it out when I highlight the image. Was that intentional?

Zach:
ditto, i love the starry sky one, that thing is awsome :D
your other stuff is pretty interesting, the one i like the best out of them is the heart one, looks like a design for a shirt or something :D

Darien:
I love these.  The big one is also my favorite.  These are quite simple, yet they still show strong pixel technique.  Good job.

And someone save the drowning one!    :'(

Razz:
Haha, thanks all. I appreciate it.
And I was joking about the "art" one being my favourite. =P I don't think it even classifies as art.
About the big one, there really isn't anything to explain. I just kinda drew what was coming to my mind at the time and ended up with that. I named it "It Doesn't Matter Where You've Been Before On A Night Like This," if that helps any, haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version