General > General Discussion

Idea!

<< < (2/6) > >>

TKSkater:
Ooh that would be neat Dog. As well as the store.

What exactly is a concept document, cuz if it can help get this up Ill do it!  :D

Gil:
Yeah, perhaps we could even try to make something like this happen on this very forum. After the voting some Daijin might pick up on it (vote for me!).

TKSkater:
What do you mean on this forum? Haha cuz I wanted a forum based specifically on it if you get my rift? Anyways whats a concept document.

Anyway to clearify my idea, you could choose a male or female character. Earning 'money' (somehow) you would be able to purchase, clothes, items, cars etc for your pixelized alter ego. Maybe special holiday items for holidays and such. I  think it would actually be really fun.

Gil:
A concept document is a document where you write down everything that needs to be done to make the project work. That includes the number of people needed, the different stuff that's needed, how it's going to work, etc...

TKSkater:
So example of what mine would feature...? I need __ many people. We need this much clothing/accesories/cars stuff ___. Its going to work like so ____. Except in more detail?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version