General > General Discussion

Idea!

(1/6) > >>

TKSkater:
I have this idea. I want to create this message board where kids, adults whoever can get together and hang out, chat, play games and have fun. I think it could be quite popular if I added some features. Like some kind of game into it, I was thinking of something where theres stores you can buy things for your pixelized alter-ego. Or some kind of RPG or something. Any ideas?

Hase:
habbo hotel?

TKSkater:
No not a virtual chat, just like a message board with pixelized alter egos. I just need to make it more exciting.

Gil:
This already exists, you have to look around and it's easy to download (and install if you know php)

I know that for vBulletin boards it was called "Lesane store hack" or something like that, it would add a store to your message board...

Try looking for "store hack" or "store mod" for PHPbb or SMF or whatever forum you're going to use. I wrote one of those stores myself at one point for a friend of mine...

Dogmeat:
I kinda get what you're saying, maybe you should design a concept document and submit it to the challenge in challenges and activities, and we can make it happen!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version