General > General Discussion

Official Gil campaign Thread

(1/4) > >>

Gil:

-- VOTE GIL, AND FIND NEMO --

Okay, welcome to the official campaign thread, if you've got any questions about my view on certain things, you can always ask here. Here is what I stand for:

- Professional challenges and activities. This means not only having fun, but learning your trade while doing it.
- I want a few oldies to return such as a commercial critique and the secret santa gift activity. I'll be sure to try to get those rolling
- I'm for the active integration of the IRC channels, I think they are a very good source of receiving first crits and comments and need to be encouraged

So, why would I be the person to do this? Well, first of all I've been a long-time member of Pixelation, and I've always wanted the best for the community. I've also been mod on pixelerate, and I think most people know that I can handle responsability well. I decided to run after making some suggestions to pep and him answering "Why don't you run coming elections and propose those things yourself?"

Well, here I am!
Save a fish, vote Gil!

*Gets off the soap box*

If you want to support my campaign, leave a supportive message here, or wear my banner:

http://art.faktor-g.com/pixel/adbanner.png

Lmnop:
Werd, im down with that Gil.
were it not for Gil, i wouldnt be able to breathe underwater.
So i support this filamentous structure of vascular membranes, and say proudly:
Gil #1

Akira:
Hmm you have my vote so far since you were the first guy with activities on his mind though I think I'll make a smaller banner for my sig.

God Slayer:

--- Quote from: Gil on November 11, 2005, 03:45:12 am ---

-- VOTE GIL, AND FIND NEMO --

Okay, welcome to the official campaign thread, if you've got any questions about my view on certain things, you can always ask here. Here is what I stand for:

- Professional challenges and activities. This means not only having fun, but learning your trade while doing it.
- I want a few oldies to return such as a commercial critique and the secret santa gift activity. I'll be sure to try to get those rolling
- I'm for the active integration of the IRC channels, I think they are a very good source of receiving first crits and comments and need to be encouraged

So, why would I be the person to do this? Well, first of all I've been a long-time member of Pixelation, and I've always wanted the best for the community. I've also been mod on pixelerate, and I think most people know that I can handle responsability well. I decided to run after making some suggestions to pep and him answering "Why don't you run coming elections and propose those things yourself?"

Well, here I am!
Save a fish, vote Gil!

*Gets off the soap box*

If you want to support my campaign, leave a supportive message here, or wear my banner:

http://art.faktor-g.com/pixel/adbanner.png

--- End quote ---

I used that exact same image on Dogmeats campaign...except with a dog. :-\

Mercury Rising:
Ill wear your banner as soon as I get the time.  Donde esta Nemo?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version