General > General Discussion

Voting Results!!!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Alex:
ROOOOFL i cant believe some of you people literally voted for me. oh my.

Dogmeat:

--- Quote from: Alex on September 01, 2005, 08:59:09 pm ---ROOOOFL i cant believe some of you people literally voted for me. oh my.

--- End quote ---

not cool, maybe you shouldn't have run if you didn't want to be serious about it.

ptoing:

--- Quote from: Alex on September 01, 2005, 08:59:09 pm ---ROOOOFL i cant believe some of you people literally voted for me. oh my.

--- End quote ---

Stop with trying to be funny, because you are not. The majority of your posts is not contributing whatsoever and running for rep when not intending to be serious about it is not fun.

Peppermint Pig:
You did pretty good Alex; 10%, considering you were a 5th party candidate. For what it's worth, I thought you would have provided some unique benefits to the forum as rep.

To the winners: You'll be installed shortly. There will be a brief orientation. Also, you're welcome to pick two people each to join you as representatives. ANY two people you want. They will serve as your 'cabinet' and judges so to speak. They have to be willing to take the position, though, so let me know who you've chosen that wants to do it, and send a PM to me. Once everyone's decided, I will modify your status.

Mercury Rising:
Hmm, if I decide to have no representatives at the moment but later I decide I want to, can I choose them?
If I can I decide not to have representatives at the current moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version