AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 141584 times)

Offline antonio does stuff

• Gamer and Pixel Art enthusiast, I'm here to learn!
    • bottled_antonio
    • View Profile

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #490 on: April 18, 2017, 08:43:19 pm
Hello!
I'm new around here, been a pixel art fan for a long time but only recently I started to "make" my own sprites XD at least I try.
there's nothing to learn here! go away

Offline TitanJack

• View Profile

Reply #491 on: April 19, 2017, 05:42:16 pm
Shakaw, you seriously just did that rpg style, and for that, I freaking love it, not to mention it looks like a classic character sheet from something like elder star I think it was called. But either way, good nostalgia factor on that. I love the picture. :crazy:

Offline Slynkieeknight

• View Profile

Reply #492 on: April 26, 2017, 11:52:09 pm
Hello there! I'm Slynkieeknight, but you can call me Sly if you want.

Recently I ran into a few games that inspired me to pick up pixel art as a hobby. The main one being Hyper Light Drifter. Reason why is because like Alex Preston I also have a heart condition, although not as severe as his, I still find it very inspiring.

I hope to learn a lot here it seems like a wonderful community. nice to meet you all!

Offline Tbone_Ty

• View Profile

Reply #493 on: May 03, 2017, 12:20:06 am
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking on Pixelation as a guest for a few days now, but I decided it was time to finally register and become a 'real' person!

Just in the last week, I have started dabbling in the realm of pixel art, and although I am still very new and unskilled, I have found it to be a very satisfying and enjoyable way of expressing my ideas. I registered on the forum because I have a desire to become a better pixel artist (actually just artist in general), so I figured the best way to improve was to just dive right in and start making and posting what I come up with!

I am looking forward to learning everything I can and to becoming a part of the community!  :)

~Tbone_Ty

Offline drax013

• View Profile

Reply #494 on: May 04, 2017, 06:27:09 pm
Hello! I am drax013, and brand new to pixelation and hope to have many constructive conversations!
I am fairly new to pixel art ( about a year off and on now) but have become very fond of this style of art. I hope I can be as helpful to others in time as I learn more about pixel art and tile set making.  ;D

Offline Rikazu

• View Profile

Reply #495 on: May 18, 2017, 12:18:27 pm
Hello, I'm Rikazu. I'm new to the site and also new to pixel art, since I can't really say that I've been doing that professionally for a long time now (lol). I've always been creating my pixel art through instinct and without a proper guide on such stuff.
I've been making games on my past time (for 7 years now), and I can say that I'm not that satisfied with that art that I've been doing for years. I think it lacks something but I cannot totally describe it. Ever since I was a kid I really love pixel art although I'm not good at art at all, I can have ideas but the pen won't do the thing I'm thinking or imagining about.
Nice to meet you all~

Offline Raven Foxx

• Ravenhoof
    • View Profile

Reply #496 on: May 22, 2017, 05:19:50 am
Hi, I'm Raven Foxx. I'm new to the forums and new to pixel art, but I understand some things. I am 14 years old as of writing this, so please don't be too hard on me... well, that's my introduction! Ciao!