AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 364686 times)

Offline wwiggins

• View Profile
    • wileywiggins.com

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #170 on: August 17, 2010, 03:10:19 pm
My name is Wiley, I'm preparing to go into production on a 2d adventure game for the iPad next year, and I've been lurking here for a few months checking out portfolios, looking for a production artist to hire. I'm specifically looking for someone with really expressive animation skills, and also someone who can adapt their style to meet halfway with finished concept art.

http://wileywiggins.com

Offline DreamerVerX

• View Profile

Reply #171 on: August 26, 2010, 09:39:45 am
Greetings. You can call me DVX for short.

I am a new member(DUH!) to both to this site and to the Pixel art form. Well, I have tried Pixel art before, and I wasn't really much into it, but there is a change of heart now.

I hope, with this forum, I can improve my skills and engage more in this beautiful Art form which also known as Pixel art. So, see you on the forum.
"Aid me, and I will make you proud"
~DVX

Offline DoctorDRG

• View Profile

Reply #172 on: August 30, 2010, 02:48:00 pm
Hello everyone! I have loved pixel art from a very young age, though only recently decided to try and learn a bit more about how to make it! I hope you can all help me with my probably unsuccessful attempts, and help me obtain a better knowledge of this wonderful art form!

Offline Keand64

• View Profile

Reply #173 on: August 31, 2010, 08:18:20 pm
Hey everyone, I decided to try my hand a pixel art, so that's why I'm here, obviously ^^.  Hopefully I'll be able to make something decent soon.  (Maybe not too soon though, considering I'm very new at this..)
OH MY GOD ITS AIRMAN!!

Offline SwapBrain

• View Profile

Reply #174 on: September 02, 2010, 03:14:15 pm
Hello, I'm Edwin, always enjoyed pixel art on its own terms nack in my NES/SNES days and want to experiment with it now as a medium.

Offline BigDamnHero

• View Profile

Reply #175 on: September 18, 2010, 05:00:44 am
Howdy,

Back in the day I was part of a few Spriting communities. I went on hiatus for a long period of time. I recently got the urge to get back into that medium once more, we'll see how that turns out. For me it's a hobby and a way of bringing a picture from my mind into some form of image that others can see. Being a writer (I do that too) I know everyone has a different image in their minds when they read. I want to be able to get that picture out in another medium as well.

I'll probably be rusty for a while.

Offline Ashkin

• View Profile

Reply #176 on: September 25, 2010, 05:59:55 am
Hello Pixelation!
I'm just here to give and get critique, and hopefully vastly improve on my skills (Which are kind of lacking at the moment :-[)
I first got into pixel work when I started making games, which was about a year ago, and I've improved a little bit since then. Hopefully you guys will help me improve even more, judging by all the excellent artists around here.
Looking forward to seeing all of you around! ^-^

Offline Krammy

• Doesn't speak french.
    • View Profile

Reply #177 on: October 07, 2010, 06:14:33 am
Hello all,

Krammy here to offer critique and get critique. I'm sure I already know a few of you on other forums as well, but this seems to be the go to place for pixel artists to get hardcore advice. Loving the custom emotes here too, I'll try not to use/overuse them.

It's unfortunate but it doesn't seem to be too active here anymore, however I'll try and stick around as much as I can. I'm looking forward to learning quite a bit here, can't wait to meet some more pixel artists.

Offline Death

• View Profile

Reply #178 on: October 13, 2010, 10:28:25 pm
I'm Sam(antha). I'm somewhat experienced with pixeling, but was always too shy to actually show my work to other artists. I'm hoping to get the right critique to push me in the right direction though. I love seeing the things people make with pixels and I hate not being that good yet. :/

(These emoticons are cute, they look like slices of American cheese...)

Offline what

• View Profile

Reply #179 on: October 13, 2010, 10:46:13 pm
Yo.

im a really weak pixel artist, and i hope to get some c + c for my crap. i have been pixeling for a while but have not got much better.