AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 364598 times)

Offline Photocopier

• View Profile

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #120 on: February 17, 2010, 08:26:18 pm
Anyway, hi. I go by few names, guess I'll use Reaver here.
edit: Oyea, whats that [nozoom] tag do?
1) But you name isn't reaver O.O
2)images posted on this forum automatically come with a left click to zoom function. [nozoom] stops that

Offline rvzero

• View Profile

Reply #121 on: February 17, 2010, 09:22:07 pm
1. Yeah.. I hadn't taken a look at the modify profile page yet and thought there'd be an option to change the name displayed on posts.. But still, the rv is just shortened from Reaver, i usually use this as acc. name on games/forums.. and imo Reaver works better as a name than rvzero. :P
2. I see, thanks.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 09:24:19 pm by rvzero »

Offline Bork

• View Profile

Reply #122 on: February 18, 2010, 01:34:34 am
Anyway, hi. I go by few names, guess I'll use Reaver here.
edit: Oyea, whats that [nozoom] tag do?
1) But you name isn't reaver O.O
2)images posted on this forum automatically come with a left click to zoom function. [nozoom] stops that

But why wouldnt you want the zoom function?

Offline rjhw1

• View Profile

Reply #123 on: February 25, 2010, 02:42:32 am
Hi, im Rj, ive been doing pixelart for a while, but dont consider myself very good. I want to improve here, "train" if you will. I hope we can all be friends. :)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 02:54:23 am by rjhw1 »

Offline Durem

• View Profile

Reply #124 on: March 03, 2010, 01:32:19 am
Hi I'm Thomas, I log into this forum to get learn about this art form known as pixel art.
My knowledge is very basic, and I have little work, but I would like some advice and help to guide me and get to do something good with this art.
One question I had was this: I have my computer in Adobe Photoshop CS4, which I recommend you? What program do you recommend to work?
I leave this thread attached to my last drawing.

Bye and thanks!

PS: I am Argentine, and use the google translator because my English skills are not that great, I hope you can understand me, because I really interested in your help  :)

Offline TheSilentRoomate

• View Profile

Reply #125 on: March 06, 2010, 02:17:03 pm
Hi I am Noah
I want to pixelart!

Offline az

• View Profile

Reply #126 on: March 08, 2010, 10:56:31 am
Sup guys, I'm Az. Sort of new to this whole pixelation thing, but since I'm studying game design at the moment I felt it would be good to brush up and improve on my skills. I've been lurking around a bit before posting, and you guys are really very good. Looking forward to getting some c&c from y'all!

Offline Mr_Dark

• View Profile

Reply #127 on: March 10, 2010, 06:18:13 pm
Hi there,

Well I'm Mr_Dark (yes I am ;)). I have to admit I'm not a pixel artist. So then why am I here? Well I'm a 2D game developer and Im looking for skilled pixel artists who are interested in joining our team.

Offline howlermiller

• View Profile

Reply #128 on: March 12, 2010, 01:14:53 am
Hey everybody-

I'm new here, and I guess this is where I should post first. I've been pixeling for a month or two, and I've found that it's an art form that I really enjoy. I've played mainly games like The Legend of Zelda, and at the moment I'm helping design, program, and draw an RPG game for the iphone that will be created for gameplay similar to The Legend of Zelda. I may post some sprites from it later that hopefully I can get some help with, and I'm sure that I'll learn much from perusing this forum. Thanks for all you guys do!

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #129 on: March 15, 2010, 08:13:49 pm
Oh oh oh oh oooh! You naughty new people! Posting a little introduction here in this thread and then GONE WITH THE WIND!

Naughty!

All of you! Start posting pixel art noooow ; u ;!! *cry*

You are all awesomesuper welcome, so please do post participate in this giant never ending pixel party *  A  * PM me if anything about the forum doesn't make sense or anything! I do the mod thing here after all, just use me!
' _ '