AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 143549 times)

Offline 32

• @AngusDoolan
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/19827.htm
    • angusdoolanart
    • View Profile

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #460 on: October 11, 2016, 10:15:03 am
Hey Ozego, just wanted to say I loved The Backwater Gospel :D

Can't wait to see what you're working on, enjoy your stay :y:

Offline Ozego

• View Profile

Reply #461 on: October 12, 2016, 07:49:50 am
Thank you 32! Glad you liked it, it was a crazy project.

Offline Kwisarts

• Kwisartz
    • View Profile

Reply #462 on: November 22, 2016, 10:48:36 am
Hello there! I am Kwis.  :)

Not much (interesting) to say, except I am an artist who has always been interested in pixel art, but only recently got into it. I also make digital art and I am looking for game development. (I am already the artist of a smartphone game, but no pixel art in there)
I have lots of projects and intend to create games myself! But I am not as experienced in game making as I am in art so... oh well. :D

Nice to meet you! (and when I say you, I mean whoever reads this, cause I doubt anyone would notice, heh)

Offline jams

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/120299.htm
    • asahel.deviantart.com
    • View Profile

Reply #463 on: November 23, 2016, 05:46:18 pm
Hello, folks!

I'm a programmer who always wants to be a little more creative. Pixel art has been a love of mine for a very long time, as well as concept art. I've hopped in and out of various artistic communities, tried many things, but never fully developed the skills I wanted.

I'm here to be inspired by you awesome people, develop my artistic abilities, and possibly find projects to get involved with.

Will talk more soon :) Thanks for reading!

Offline Landbanana

• View Profile

Reply #464 on: November 24, 2016, 05:51:30 pm
I guess this is where I introduce myself. I am a highschool junior (Grade 11 for you non-Americans) and I have very minimal background in art. The only art class I took was Drawing II, and the only reason I took it was to get the fine art credit I need to graduate. I have never drawn on my own time. I was hoping to try out pixel art, even though art never interested me I kind of wanted to challenge myself to learn something totally outside my comfort zone. This website is exactly what I was looking for to help me learn how to create pixel art, and I really want to be an active user. Anyway, I'll try and upload something I made soon so you guys can critique. Cheers!

Offline Achrileg

• Achrileg
    • View Profile

Reply #465 on: December 13, 2016, 03:31:00 am
Hey there!

So, I guess it's time to get rid of the disconnect I have from any scene, forum or social interactions on the internet, so why not start here? While I post on twitter, it's not really personal at all.

I haven't been a part of any forums, or at least an active participant of one, for a long time, since I started animating, what... 8-10 years ago, or even more? Stick-page portal, the start of me loving animation.

Now I'm, I guess, a pixel artist. Was doing some freelance work for a while, until now, dedicating myself to a game I'm developing with a friend, and an art/ design higher education. You can call me a game developer, but I'm scolded at constantly that I can't call myself as such until I release my own game.

European, Latvian. 23 years old. I've a weird look at life.

Hopefully, I'll post here, at least now and then. I'm sure I won't be the most active member, but hey, can't hurt to socialize now and then.

So hello to everyone!

Offline Artzie

• View Profile

Reply #466 on: December 28, 2016, 10:44:07 am
Hello  ;D

My name's Danika, but most people call my Dani.  :crazy:
I'm mainly an illustrator and just finished up studying Graphic Design. I want to work on a portfolio for game art and get my foot in to the door of the gaming industry.

I'm here to learn and improve my pixel art. I want to help out my BF who's a solo game dev doing a pixel art, top down puzzle game. But to make the most out of my time and skills I need to learn how to really make the most with the space given and some other theory I'm currently reading up on :lol:

I'll be floating around looking at tutorials and asking questions and I'm excited for critiques to help me improve.  :y:

Offline Marcus Aseth

• View Profile

Reply #467 on: January 09, 2017, 10:19:50 pm
Hi I'm Marcus, I jump from trying 3d to trying programming and now I was just looking for some new hobby and pixel art seemed interesting and I ended up in this forum, I suck at pixel art though xD
So I hope my noob presence won't annoy all the great artists around (opened some random topics, found only awesome stuff!)  :)

Offline Ominous_pumpkin

• View Profile

Reply #468 on: January 15, 2017, 05:23:18 pm
Hello!

Names pumpkin, ominous pumpkin. I luvs me some pixel arts.

Now, if anyone would be so kind...I cant seem to figure out how to add photos (does it matter the format) so that I can actually upload some of my works here for critique? I see the [img] brackets when I click on the add image but do I need to put a link inbetween them? I was just going to upload a jpg or gif but that was the only insert image button I found??? I'm dumb I know but I am also a pumpkin so you cant expect a lot.

Online yaomon17

• YaomonKS
    • taiya.sun
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/28472.htm
    • yaomon17
    • valedev
    • playvale
    • View Profile
    • portfolio

Reply #469 on: January 16, 2017, 12:03:18 am
Hello!

Names pumpkin, ominous pumpkin. I luvs me some pixel arts.

Now, if anyone would be so kind...I cant seem to figure out how to add photos (does it matter the format) so that I can actually upload some of my works here for critique? I see the [img] brackets when I click on the add image but do I need to put a link inbetween them? I was just going to upload a jpg or gif but that was the only insert image button I found??? I'm dumb I know but I am also a pumpkin so you cant expect a lot.

http://pixelation.org/pixelation/index.php?topic=3466.0