AuthorTopic: The Official Secret Santa 2007 Sign up  (Read 233059 times)

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Re: The Official Secret Santa 2007 Sign up

Reply #40 on: November 24, 2007, 07:12:24 am
The Xion is a participant.

It likes Nintendo and videogames, Zombies and such. Twisted realities, hyperstylish characters, vibrant colors. Tradition. Celestial bodies. Whatever the mind can fathomably fathom.

Offline sharprm

• INTP/INTJ
    • View Profile

Reply #41 on: November 24, 2007, 07:31:59 am
The sharprm shall participate.

The sharprm likes chess, steak and chocolate. The sharprm wants the robot from robocop2 as a pet because he isn't assertive enough right now. The sharprm wishes that vegetables could mutate into intelligent, humaniod creatures who would gang up on vegetarians and tell them they are evil. The sharprm is blissfully ignorant of art history and hates what he calls 'modern art'.
The sharprm also finds using the sniper rifle on ww2 games relaxing.

edit: I like 'Azumi' and 'Battle Royale'.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 08:40:13 am by sharprm »
Modern artists are told that they must create something totally original-or risk being called "derivative".They've been indoctrinated with the concept that bad=good.The effect is always the same: Meaningless primitivism
http://www.artrenewal.org/articles/Philosophy/phi

Offline tocky

• doublepostokrates
    • View Profile
    • my blog

Reply #42 on: November 24, 2007, 07:40:28 am
I sign up!

I like low-tech machines and clockworks, stoic figures, pretty girls, serene landscapes, folklore and secrets and small palletes with bright accents. I like subtlety and understatement. I think dithering is sort of tacky. I like games that are about exploration (so stuff like ico, morrowind, zelda, cave story).

It's probably easier if I link to my pixeljoint favorites. I like that stuff, there.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 07:55:23 pm by tocky »

Offline lollige

• MrLollige
    • View Profile
    • MrLollige blog

Reply #43 on: November 24, 2007, 08:21:40 am
I sign up!

I like yellow alot! and when im not here, behind my computer, Ill probably be swimming somewhere, or teaching kids how to swim  :) Oh and I collect pixels Dices  :P, and I play the Diabolo ALOT  :)
EDIT:
oh id like to have a package from line D :)
/EDIT

----
Wow this looks alot like a dutch traditional activity..  You might have heard of saint nicolas, the man where santa was based on.. We celebrate his birthday (5 december) and he gives us presents etc. etc., but in every family we draw a card with a name written on it, and we make a suprise for him/her  ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 09:01:59 am by lollige »

Offline Feron

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Pixelheart

Reply #44 on: November 24, 2007, 08:36:40 am
i'm in.

likes: mac, metal, drumming, xbox, maths, fight club, anything space-like-rockets.

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • not_surt
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2254.htm
    • View Profile
    • Uninhabitant

Reply #45 on: November 24, 2007, 08:58:41 am
Everyone's back for Christmas! :huh:

Hey Flaber.
Blame Larwick for posting in the PJ news.

Offline spartan_117

• To hades with you...
    • View Profile

Reply #46 on: November 24, 2007, 09:02:43 am
if it werent for larwick, a year would pass before i check out pixelation. :crazy:

Offline junkboy

• jnkboy
    • jnkboy
    • View Profile

Reply #47 on: November 24, 2007, 09:32:29 am
I'm in.

I like skateboards, tomahawks, palm trees, giant eggs and fruits of various shape and color. Not a big fan of snails.

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #48 on: November 24, 2007, 09:48:54 am
I'm in aswell.

I like monsters, robots (mechas or the retro kind), red Cadillacs, Vespas, golden age cartoons (looney toons etc), futurama, FLCL, Tekkon Kinkreet (and 4°C studio stuff overall), the pillows, Chocobos and slimes (from FF and DQ), Japanese stuff and Shiba inu.
I'm also a Nintendo fanboi (ask ptoing about it :P) but I dislike Princess Peach, and I prefer zero suit Samus over the suited one. Also I'm a big fan of the Zelda series and Boo (the ghost)

Offline Zenobia

• View Profile
    • Zententia.net

Reply #49 on: November 24, 2007, 10:01:57 am
I sign up!

I really like creative interpretations of a character of mine, Ekyra. She's Goddess of Gravity, she's got dark curly hair with golden decorations, she wears mostly red (and purple) and she is always holding onto a potion bottle called 'phoenix elixir'. Hope that's not too specific. Edit: Meaning, anything that's remotely inspired by her would be fun (phoenix, potion, mythology, rpg mockup, temple etc.).

Edit II: Oh and I'd like to add in that I am a very active lurker and I do pixel daily, so please don't worry about my postcount here.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 07:40:55 am by Zenobia »