AuthorTopic: The Colored Line Art thread (Doodles also Allowed!)  (Read 273236 times)

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Re: The Colored Line Art thread (Doodles also Allowed!)

Reply #320 on: January 09, 2009, 08:57:59 am
That looks better. The body language is very neutral but perhaps YOU are very neutral. Will you finish it?

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #321 on: January 09, 2009, 12:48:44 pm
check feet positions, I don't think that angle is very possible. Do you stand with your feet pointing 130 degrees?

Stupid answer but I sure can assume that position with no problems. O: On the other hand I'm flat footed and do have problems with my feet so I guess it's not very normal : D
' _ '

Offline Ai

• finti
    • http://pixeljoint.com/pixels/profile.asp?id=1996
    • finticemo
    • View Profile

Reply #322 on: January 09, 2009, 01:53:21 pm
check feet positions, I don't think that angle is very possible. Do you stand with your feet pointing 130 degrees?

Stupid answer but I sure can assume that position with no problems. O: On the other hand I'm flat footed and do have problems with my feet so I guess it's not very normal : D
It's very possible. and not that far distant from normal physical ability, IMO. At least, I figure if ballet exercises granted that to me, who has excessively muscular feet, people with more normal feet might be able to manage it even easier.

It's not what you would expect, no. :)
If you insist on being pessimistic about your own abilities, consider also being pessimistic about the accuracy of that pessimistic judgement.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #323 on: January 09, 2009, 06:39:36 pm
Academic. The issue is not whether that is a possible position, the issue is that cow should be careful to not default to stuff he draws without being critical about how he's come to adopt them. This sort of flat-footed look is quite popular with a lot of artists I've noticed for similar reasons. I asked, if he stood like that normally and he felt comfortable with it he could keep it, but if not, then I urged him to check why he drew that angle, that's all.

Offline Cow

• View Profile

Reply #324 on: January 10, 2009, 04:00:17 am
Yeah, the edit is definitely far closer to how I stand in reality... the legs are switched around, but that really doesn't matter. I wish I could blame the original feet on something other than my incompetence... comes from the mental comfort of symbols I guess. :B

Will you finish it?
I don't think so, at the risk of sounding lazy the original intent was a sloppy Paint piece with a good likeness. I'll have some serious-ish stuff to post soon though, I think. So I can get back in the groove. Yeah.

Offline c0n

• View Profile

Colored lineart!

Reply #325 on: January 11, 2009, 08:15:05 pm
I liked the blood in the lineart so:
  :y:

Comparison image:

;D

Made by c0n in Graphics Gale

Offline Shrike

• View Profile

Reply #326 on: February 03, 2009, 07:29:03 pm
DoodleShmoodle:

Shows what you can do with the MSPaint Circle Tool, Spray Can, Four Colors, Curved Line Tool, Laptop Mouse and some time.  No idea what it is.   :wah: 
Wait, if noone understands my art does that make it deep?

I know, it's stupid and bad, thought I'd share it with you guys.  Don't kill me please.   :D

Offline NaCl

• When it rains it pours
    • View Profile

Reply #327 on: February 03, 2009, 08:14:14 pm
Looks like some repressed memories of your birth were surfacing! Ha ha just kidding.

Offline Shrike

• View Profile

Reply #328 on: February 04, 2009, 05:42:51 pm
 :lol:

No, I was dropped down the chimney by a pterodactyl.  Storks are lame.   :y: :crazy: 

Offline Emtch

• View Profile

Reply #329 on: February 05, 2009, 05:14:18 pm
Big oval opening, fuzzy stuff on the sides... but it's purple...
I believe you are a perv.