AuthorTopic: The Official Secret Santa 2006  (Read 107937 times)

Offline AdamTierney

• View Profile
    • Adam's Page

Re: The Official Secret Santa 2006

Reply #120 on: February 06, 2007, 06:11:50 am
You can't ban them anymore! Whether they do their presents or not. You just cannot.

Or, ya know, they can just get off their asses and pixel for an hour. :p I'm incredibly busy right now and I still made time for a present.

- Adam

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #121 on: February 06, 2007, 01:09:14 pm
You can't ban them anymore! Whether they do their presents or not. You just cannot.

Technically speaking he could :P

But I have to agree with Adam here. They should just sit down and focus on it for a bit, it's not like it's that hard.
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.

Offline Larwick

• Larwick
    • http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/3794.htm
    • View Profile
    • Artstation

Reply #122 on: February 06, 2007, 01:31:42 pm
Well, Akira is making an incredibly complicated present, which would take alot longer than an hour to complete, and i'm completely fine with that  :y: So whatever you do, don't ban him.  ^-^

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #123 on: February 06, 2007, 02:07:30 pm
Technically speaking he could :P

Heh, yeah. So just don't tempt me  :hehe:

But really, what pisses me off is that the whole thing was optional and no one forced anyone to join; yet some people signed up and didn't deliver.
What about all the people that were left without a gift? Did you think about them by any chance? and it also brings some more questions, is it that hard to stop doing some other non-necessary activities (watching tv, playing games, browsing the net etc etc) in order to make a present for someone? and if so, why did you sign up?
It is shameful that the whole banning had to happen.
(By any means I'm not blaming those who participated and delivered properly, but those that had to end up banned)

Offline The B.O.B.

• currently losering it up...
    • View Profile

Reply #124 on: February 07, 2007, 01:57:38 am
   Speaking of which, what happened to Adarias? Now that the curse has been lifted, I thought he would soon emerge. Still haven't seen a trace of him, yet. Would have been awesome to see him in pixelator. Even better yet, Niss. What the F*** happened to that awesome German? He was practically my fav pixel artist in the color choice department, and strange scenes.
   I hope they both make a return some time. Would be wicked awesome if they both returned in time for Pixelator part Deux: The Return of the Challengers!....
my back hurts...

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile

Reply #125 on: February 07, 2007, 02:48:14 am
Adarias has posted once since he's been unbanned.
Oh yes naked women are beautiful
But I like shrimps more haha ;)

Offline ndchristie

• View Profile

Reply #126 on: February 08, 2007, 02:10:53 am
i've been busy with a college application, 6 masterpieces in two weeks, not to mention the three only slightly smaller applications i was doing before i recieved this one.   Many appologies.  I wasnt around even to check my pm's until just this last couple of days >.< so i wasnt even aware of how much notice i was given (which, to my shame, was quite a bit).  i feel like a real ass tbh

im going to try and get my christimas valentines day present done soon though, when i find time.  Worry not, llooren, i havent entirely forgotten.

you still enjoy "Soviet Russia, Political humor, techno, visual arts, Man Ray, Andy Warhol, Stephen Colbert, and grafiti" ?

But really, what pisses me off is that the whole thing was optional and no one forced anyone to join; yet some people signed up and didn't deliver.
What about all the people that were left without a gift? Did you think about them by any chance? and it also brings some more questions, is it that hard to stop doing some other non-necessary activities (watching tv, playing games, browsing the net etc etc) in order to make a present for someone? and if so, why did you sign up?
It is shameful that the whole banning had to happen.
While i wasn't doing any of those things, i can't pretend to have a particularly legitimate reason, (no family death, loss of limb, etc).  As far as did i think about them, im going to be honest - i did not.  i forgot entirely.  I wasn't here for the weeks before and after christmas, and found out i was banned from either fil or ryumaru via instant messenger.  I had to spend some time searching today for who my person was to begin with.  it would be nice to have an excuse, but i don't.

Another appology to whoever it was that had my name, i don't know if that person made one or not (are these things posted anywhere?) but they deserve a thanks that was not given if they did.  If anyone has it, or if that person is still around, i would love a link so that i can thank them better for it, as my current expression gratitude feels shallow when shrouded in ignorance.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 02:28:04 am by Adarias »
A mistake is a mistake.
The same mistake twice is a bad habit.
The same mistake three or more times is a motif.

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #127 on: February 08, 2007, 03:12:46 am

Offline Rerg1

• View Profile

Reply #128 on: February 08, 2007, 08:34:40 am
And me? Nothing. :P

Offline fil_razorback

• Captain of a ship without a name