AuthorTopic: (For Hire) -Project Archangel- Game project - Looking for Sprite Artist  (Read 2513 times)

Offline TrueArche

• View Profile
Offer

Hello everyone at Pixelation. I've seen recommendations for seeking out sprite artists within this site.
We are right now hiring for that position. Unfortunately, this is our first project, so our budget is extremely limited.
As much as we'd like to offer a stable pay, we simply can't afford it. However, it won't be unpaid. Its just not immediate
pay. We will offer a cut on the profits dependent on the staff and platform we bring the game to. First thought that comes
to mind was Steam, so if you'd like to see your work be shown through this said game on steam and wouldn't mind
cut in on the potential profit, I'd appreciate you on the team.

Project Details

For extra details on our project. I'll advise you all to visit our facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/Team-Arche-1545957095715069/

Contact
Feel free to email us at projectarchangeldev@gmail.com if you're interested in the position
and would like more details and examples of our assets to seek out potential of the project's
success.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 02:35:01 am by TrueArche »

Offline PixlInk_

• View Profile
I attempted to send an email to you, but it seems your email address is not valid? If you have another address I would be happy to email that one.
Change our world one pixel at a time!

Offline TrueArche

• View Profile
I apologize. Typo on my part.