AuthorTopic: Jesus is a flying zombie.  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Tensur

• View Profile

Jesus is a flying zombie.

on: June 15, 2017, 10:29:05 am
i dont want to offend anyone i was bored, so decided to create something funny  ;D

Offline 9_6

• View Profile

Re: Jesus is a flying zombie.

Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 11:36:36 am
I made an edit.

If you look at references, you will notice his hair isn't typically depicted to be that long and the robe is usually not just one piece of white.
You might also want to clean up those thick black lines and make use of all the intermediates on the robe for a little less heavy handed definition altho I didn't manage to pull it off quite as well as others around here can so take it with a grain of salt.

Your tones are also a bit close to each other, the dark green is barely distinguishable from the black so more contrast between those tones would be helpful if you want people to actually see the work you put into the black and dark green clusters.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 11:42:11 am by 9_6 »
Does scaling an image blur it?
Opera fix Firefox fix

Offline Tensur

• View Profile

Re: Jesus is a flying zombie.

Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 11:57:31 am
I made an edit.

If you look at references, you will notice his hair isn't typically depicted to be that long and the robe is usually not just one piece of white.
You might also want to clean up those thick black lines and make use of all the intermediates on the robe for a little less heavy handed definition altho I didn't manage to pull it off quite as well as others around here can so take it with a grain of salt.

Your tones are also a bit close to each other, the dark green is barely distinguishable from the black so more contrast between those tones would be helpful if you want people to actually see the work you put into the black and dark green clusters.
Nice edit, really.
I'm "new" to pixel art, so yeah mine was really poor x.x
I will try something based on your tips, ty