Critique > Devlogs & Projects

Game project by Henk Nieborg

(1/2) > >>

henknieborg:
Hello Pixel fans,

My name is Henk Nieborg and I would like to announce that i started working on my own project again. It's been over 20 years since my last one (The Adventures of Lomax, 1996). In the meantime i've been doing loads of pixels for other nice projects as well but would like to spend more time on my own work if possible. You might know my name and work from around.

Here's a very early mockup of my game 'Battle Bash' just for you guys. More info can be found on my Twitter page. (@pixelhenk) Thanks you very much for your time!

Cheers, Henk Nieborg.

hexcode:
Hi Henk, You are super talented and I admire/study your work. I will definitely support you on Patreon. If you need any help with your project, art, dev or design related, I would definitely love to help and learn from a master like yourself. I'll make sure to spread the word on twitter.

henknieborg:
Thank you very much Hexcode!

wzl:
Hey hank, at last i came around to reply.
Great to see you working on your own stuff! Love the painterly style. Definitely looking forward to see it in action.
but... BUT... dat blue highlight on the tree. i cant stop staring  :lol:

Great work man, and godspeed!

henknieborg:
Thanks! The blue light snuk in there after play around with reflective light. Apparently it doesn't work here.  :) Here are some images from last week Tweets. @pixelhenk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version