AuthorTopic: Medieval jousting game set in an animal kingdom  (Read 2465 times)

Offline kazamazza

• View Profile

Medieval jousting game set in an animal kingdom

on: May 18, 2017, 09:27:46 pm
Hi guys, I'm in the late stages of dev for my new iOS game, a medieval themed jousting game set in a rather odd animal kingdom!

First, this is me:- https://www.linkedin.com/in/antonio-salvatore-casamassa-907435119/
Seasoned software developer! :) blah boring ok...

Anyway, I require the services of a top-notch pixel artist to help bring my wacky physics game to life!

Here's what I need, to begin with -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ver843z103khpq/Jousting%20Spec.xlsx?dl=0

Of course, I'm going to need a lot more, lots of more characters and other little things one forgets to mention.

In terms of the art style, I want to create a cute and fun theme for the game with a 16-BIT resolution. I'm totally open to suggestions in terms of what exact style would best suit this game, I guess I'm really just looking for someone with the right vision.

In addition to payment for your fine services, I want to add a nice 20% profit share from both ad revenue and in-app purchases, yeah I know you guys hear of this a lot, but it's the least I could do, and I'll even place your own ads in the game, no problemo.

Please do get in touch if you feel as though this is something you'd like to join, my contact details are as follows:

Email: antoniosalvatorecasamassa@gmail.com

Grazie tutti! Thank you!

Offline Ito

• 2d/VG artist
    • itoaragon
    • itoaragon
    • itosupersonic
    • itoaragon
    • Manuel Aragón
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio:

Re: Medieval jousting game set in an animal kingdom