AuthorTopic: [CLOSED] Unity 2D Game Programmer seeking Pixel artist  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Sparrow666Hawk666

• View Profile

[CLOSED] Unity 2D Game Programmer seeking Pixel artist

on: January 27, 2018, 05:28:58 pm
Looking for a pixel artist to help with Game Jams and future full games. Easy style 16 x 16 cute and bright colours this can be changed if you are better at bigger sprites or higher skill level than current ect.

My games so far are free art for public use and edits by myself to get the look I need and to get the job done. All your hard work will be credited and all projects that are start are finished for good or bad. So far 2 small games since the new year 2018, much more to come.

If you would like to work on some small projects to start then great! happy also to work on ideas you have and any future rev will be shared. I will also help with the pixel stuff when needed.

link to my games so far: https://sparrowhawk666.itch.io/

Rainbows End is now on itch.io play in browser if you want to test my game, if you play it a review would be nice nice but don't lose sleep over it.

I class my self as a problem solver, easy going but serious about game making and a finisher.

I live in the UK if that matters, I use C# in Unity.

Thx
Sparrow

msg me here below if interested with sample of work

Any questions just ask
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 11:40:59 pm by Sparrow666Hawk666 »

Offline Sparrow666Hawk666

• View Profile

Re: [CLOSED] Unity 2D Game Programmer seeking Pixel artist

Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 11:41:40 pm
[CLOSED] Want something done, do it yourself...