AuthorTopic: I need a Pixel Artist as well as some other odd jobs.  (Read 2475 times)

Offline JasonAce13

• jvepicman11
    • View Profile
I am making an RPG in Game Maker Studio 2, and while I can make sprites for objects and items, it would be a nightmare to let me do the player characters, NPC's and enemies. Also, if anyone is good at music and/or gameplay balancing and ideas, that would be appreciated. I can handle all/most of the coding, and I have a friend who can do level design, but I need help.
If you are looking for a programmer, pixel artist or just someone to bounce ideas off of for your game, I have a background in coding and can learn new languages easily, and while I cannot sprite characters well, I am good at spriting weapons and items. Send a skype message to jvepicman11.

Offline JasonAce13

• jvepicman11
    • View Profile

Re: I need a Pixel Artist as well as some other odd jobs.

Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 04:07:03 am
I will probably also need to make a kickstarter once I have enough assests to make a playable demo.
If you are looking for a programmer, pixel artist or just someone to bounce ideas off of for your game, I have a background in coding and can learn new languages easily, and while I cannot sprite characters well, I am good at spriting weapons and items. Send a skype message to jvepicman11.

Offline TheBlackSmith

• View Profile

Re: I need a Pixel Artist as well as some other odd jobs.

Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 04:05:27 pm
Maybe we can work together. If i can have your email address, it will be easier to keep in contact.

Thanks