AuthorTopic: Ninja Idle Critique Wanted please !  (Read 4499 times)

Offline heyguy

• View Profile

Re: Ninja Idle Critique Wanted please !

Reply #10 on: April 06, 2017, 03:01:28 am
Your feet are still twitching on one frame. Fix that and you'll be much closer to fixing your issues.

I'd remove the blinking but that's just a small nitpick.

When Mystery says your lines are twitching and bouncing all over the place, Mystery is talking about for example, the belt and bottom back of the skull. The belt seems to be jumping up and down and the shape of the bottom back of the skull is changing shape throughout the animation. Also, the black pixels on the front of the bandana move on a frame.

Offline coconutcricket

• hey now ur an allstar
    • View Profile

Reply #11 on: April 06, 2017, 04:34:28 am
Your feet are still twitching on one frame. Fix that and you'll be much closer to fixing your issues.

I'd remove the blinking but that's just a small nitpick.

When Mystery says your lines are twitching and bouncing all over the place, Mystery is talking about for example, the belt and bottom back of the skull. The belt seems to be jumping up and down and the shape of the bottom back of the skull is changing shape throughout the animation. Also, the black pixels on the front of the bandana move on a frame.

thanks alot for the advice guys also i kinda wanted the animation to feel bouncy so I kept the belt  bounce but i made all the other changes you said. I also slowed it down a frame

meep bop la beep

Offline MysteryMeat

• "The new alternative to q-tipping your cat!"
    • mysterymeat
    • spoiledmysterymeat
    • View Profile
    • My rad art blog!

Reply #12 on: April 06, 2017, 04:42:23 am
Good improvements. I think the big problem here might be a lack of practice, try doing some excercises.

Bouncing balls of various force and speeds (from superball wall-smacks to standard up and down bouncing) and wiggly lines and the like.
Squash and stretch is something that takes a while to get down and it's usually something you want to play with after you get solid figures down more, your anatomy is a bit off which I think is what's getting me here most. IE, his shoulder retreating into his torso on the left, or the neck deforming the bottom of his head like that.
PSA: use imgur
http://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=19838.0 also go suggest on my quest, cmon
MAJOR BORK TALLY: |