AuthorTopic: [Closed] Seeking Pixel Environment Artist for Website Commission  (Read 2075 times)

Offline jcongerkallas1

• Freelance Animator, 3D Sculptor, Website Owner
    • View Profile
    • Animation Pagoda
Update: Thanks to everyone who applied.  There were a lot of great portfolios, and I didn’t expect so many fast replies.  It's going to make deciding on one much harder.  I will try to send out some followup emails to update everyone later today.

I’m looking to hire a pixel background artist to create one featured image or a logo that will go on the landing page of this website, http://www.animationpagoda.comMy starting budget range is between $250-350. I can possibly go higher if needed. 

Project Description:
I am basically looking for a high resolution landscape background that depicts a rugged mountain landscape with a pagoda built into a mountainside. 

I’d prefer the landscape to be in either 16-bit or 32-bit for higher detail, but 8-bit will probably work too. 

Job Requirements:
Please submit a link to a relevant portfolio or sample of previous artwork

Send a reasonable price estimate if you require an hourly rate or think your professional services might cost more than $350.  I realistically probably can’t spend more than $900 at this time.

Accreditation
The artist will receive full credit for the artwork on the website if desired.  They can also retain certain licensing rights to their creation if they submit a list of the specific conditions. 

Contract
If you want a contract upfront, I can send a draft.  A time-stamped email reply that confirms you agree to the terms of the deal and have received payment will serve as a signature for remote work.

Contact
Please send an email if interested.  My primary contact is jcongerkallas1@gmail.com.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:06:20 pm by jcongerkallas1 »

Offline ThePixelMonster

• 2D/3D Artist & Animator
    • indieworx
    • https://www.facebook.com/thepixelmonster
    • View Profile

Re: [PAID] Seeking Pixel Environment Artist for Website Commission

Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 10:59:08 pm
I'll be in touch shortly with an email. I'm interested to know a few more details. I'll also send some samples.

Offline luckymee777

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Seeking Pixel Environment Artist for Website Commission

Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 12:44:07 am
email, pm sent, ^_^