AuthorTopic: [WIP] Stealth walkcycle  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Boraka

• LunaBulnes
    • View Profile

[WIP] Stealth walkcycle

on: January 28, 2017, 10:11:22 pm
Hi there.

I been working on a walk cycle for my young thief, but I have trouble especially with the legs.

It is supposed to be in isometric view, and I think I'm doing something weird with her anatomy. Any help will be appreciated.

Offline CFKaligula

• View Profile
    • My Tumblr

Re: [WIP] Stealth walkcycle

Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 03:06:04 pm

I did a quick edit, I think a big problem is that your character has so little colour variation she ends up just lookiing all black, you should add some stronger lighting to really show the forms, its also why i had to colour her right leg grey to really see what was going on.

So what I did in my edit was have the 2 overshooting frames (#2 and #6 to be exact) have a longer duration, 150 ms. You kind of did the same by having the same frame twice, but that made it have a duration of 200 ms which is too long.

Anoter problem was that frame 4 and frame 8 were  the exact same, this looked really weird because the movement wasn't the same.

I also removed the smears you used, your animation is just to slow to use them well, it's also very unusual to use smears in a walking animation, it looks kind of weird.

Of course my edit wasn't perfect, it needs a lot of cleaning up, but I hope you get what I mean.
You get in the bowl