AuthorTopic: PIxel artist needed  (Read 2304 times)

Offline zeathoros

• View Profile

PIxel artist needed

on: November 10, 2016, 09:20:26 am
I recently started work on a game of mine im pretty excited about, but the problem I am facing is that I can not do both the development and the artwork. Im looking for someone who is relatively talented in pixel art and is interested in working with me. The game is a kirby inspired platformer with a fantasy theme. You play as a lone spirit with the ability to possess almost any enemy you come across and use them to fight. Some characters are heavier than others so platforming may be more of a challenge for them. Whereas lighter characters can jump gaps and cliffs with ease in exchange for combat strength. I will help with the artwork wherever I can. I am very serious about making this game and have spent the last month testing mechanics for it. My current plan is to build a demo for the game then seek crowd sourcing. Thanks taking the time to read and I hope to hear back from some of you.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 09:24:03 am by zeathoros »

Offline superpersonguy

• I love to make and see pixelart!
    • View Profile

Re: PIxel artist needed

Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 12:19:32 am
Hey there! I noticed this post just know, and I feel like I am interested to work with you on the game. I am fairly experienced with pixelart and if you would like an example of what I can do then please respond to this message. Have a good day!
hello does this work

Offline zeathoros

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 09:43:21 am
Hello superpersonguy! I wouldn't mind seeing an example and thank you for the consideration.

Offline superpersonguy

• I love to make and see pixelart!
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 11:18:17 am
I can send you a link to my deviantart. Its not all pixelart, but some of it is. http://arvidnystromart.deviantart.com/art/Whatever-645288303
hello does this work