AuthorTopic: Looking for 2d artist  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Painful346

• View Profile

Looking for 2d artist

on: November 05, 2016, 11:44:05 am
Hi everyone,

Small hobby developer team is looking for an artist 

About the game:

We are making a 2d exploration/platformer/quest game. The game is about a girl, who lost everything during a war and finds her only haven in her dreams. There are going to be multiple completely different levels, which you have to explore, interacting with tons of secrets, interesting and sometimes dangerous NPC's, avoiding obstacles.

The main point of the game will be its visual part, so we need an artist(or maybe more, than one) who have a solid experince and portfolio, and ready to create a whole new world.

The requirements For artists: Portfolio and creativity. We are going to create places from lava lands and forests/snow locations to space, abstract geomentry, abyss and strange, interesting NPC's to them, so you have to be flexible.

If you want to work with us and create your own dream or just have some questions - write me on kolyadko346@gmail.com or add me in skype: d-i-m-a-s-i-s

(!) This is a hobby project, so the work is unpaid. But if we will actually release the game - the profit will be shared
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 04:31:35 pm by Painful346 »