AuthorTopic: [RevShare] Indie Game Developer Looking for Sprite Artist  (Read 2045 times)

Offline BrianGameDev

• View Profile
Hello everyone,

My name is Brian and I'm an indie game developer who's looking to make his first big title to share with the world.

Whilst looking for a game idea, I had been playing a lot of Stardew Valley to pass the time, which really inspired the creative direction for my game idea. From the very beginning I had been playing with the concept of releasing a zombie survival title, though this had solidified the idea for me. To put it as simply as possible, the theme for the game is a slightly punk influence post-apocalyptic zombie RPG.

Unfortunately due to me being a student, I'm unable to compensate you for your work, although any revenue generated from the game's release can be split.

As for specific art style, I was thinking something similar to Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game.

Requirements:
- You must have a passion for what you do, just as I have a passion for what I do.
- Be available for the next few months as I will need different assets at different times.
- Don't have a stick up your A**. Most important part of the process is making friends.

If you're interested, send me a message on here, post a reply below, or e-mail me at: bigbdes@gmail.com