AuthorTopic: [PAID] Character Sprite Needed  (Read 2333 times)

Offline TakaIcscp

• View Profile

[PAID] Character Sprite Needed

on: September 29, 2016, 05:17:36 am
I have started work on Project C which is a top view game with game mechanics similar to Heroes of Might and Magic and Enchanted Cave. For information about the project you can check my site which will be linked below.

What I will need to start out this project is a player sprite so that I can start testing movement and other game mechanics. I would like the sprite to be similar to the Pokemon player sprites. The current player sprites I need are movement for the 4 directions: up, down, left and right. Later I will be also ordering versions of this sprite which will be holding a weapon and attacking all 4 directions too meaning it will editable. If you are familiar with the combat of Heroes of Might and Magic you should know what kind of attacking the character will be doing. The sprites that I need will be gif's for the directions and png's for the standing positions.

For a job like this I can currently pay for 9 hours at the rate of 15 USD per hour. Which will increase as of next week Wednesday when I get a larger amount of funds for the project. I have a total of 142 USD currently so if you think you can create the movement of the player in that amount with a higher hourly payment then also drop a PM. If you are able to animate characters similar to Pokemon/Enchanted Cave/Arcuz and able to create more for this project when needed in the future then refer to the contact details below and give me a PM.

Site:
ExTaka.com
Email: CLOSED

EDIT: PLEASE READ
I have received a bunch of emails concerning this and will say that I have enough to pick from so any emails to me after this edit I will ignore.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 09:22:02 am by TakaIcscp »

Offline TakaIcscp

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Character Sprite Needed

Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 05:21:02 am
PS: The game is grid based where the screen is separated into 62x62 (pixel) squares

Offline gutpriince

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Character Sprite Needed

Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 06:22:21 am
Sent you an email!