AuthorTopic: Need artist for my ancient civilization demolish rpg game  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Zilin

• View Profile
I am currently developing a 2d ancient Greece city survival game. Basically, you are playing as the notorious Pandora and trying to erase the whole city's civilization by bring the whole population(excluding you) down to zero. All NPCs in this city have their own desires, logics and occupations. Even if you don't do anything, the whole city will still be functioning. Crime occurs, hungers occurs, all dynamically. And your task, as the player, is to find the flaw of the city's system. And of course, your player will have some talents that normal NPCs don't have, but still you have to eat, sleep like normal NPCs, which means you have to find a way to get food and place to rest. After you are done setting up yourself in the city, you start to conspire your big plans. And here comes the coolest part of this game. You can do trade you like in this game. You can trade a sword for a bread if you like. You even can issue a trade for eliminating anyone or getting information from the others by giving anything, like 100 gold or a bread. And nearby NPCs who are interested in your offer will make a deal with you. And you can use this method to achieve your goal.

For example, I think joining the city guards and finally becoming a leading officer would be a easy way for me to corrupt the city from inside. Then I chose to sneak into the city's farming field and use my shovel(which I get from the black smith by giving him his favorite wine) to shovel a wheat filed block during the night. The next day, the farmers will find out one of their wheat field blocks is missing and report this to the city guards. Then the leading officer of city guards will post a recruitment for night guards of that wheat field. And since I am the one behind all these doings, I can easily be the very first guy who go to apply for that occupation. If I match the basic conditions(like no crime history and certain level of strength), the officer will recruit me. After that I sneak into his office during night and put the wheat field block in his chest. This will become an event of an illegal item inside the officer's chest and be added into my notebook. I can then tell this event to anyone, including the king. In this case, only the king can start an investigation and find out that illegal item inside the chest in the officer's office. As a reward, the king will promote me as the new leading officer of the city guards. One huge step closer to my goal.

If you are interested in helping me please let me know. Here is my email: totheheavenzilin@gmail.com. I also have some screenshots of my current progress.