AuthorTopic: Looking for pixel artist for a flower browsergame  (Read 1703 times)

Offline fkrauthan

• View Profile

Looking for pixel artist for a flower browsergame

on: January 08, 2016, 05:21:18 am
Browser game description
Your own virtual garden, filled with flowers of various kinds. Be a gardener, make sure your flowers get enough water and sun share them with others. And if you are lucky you might find some surprising secrets in your own garden ...

Where to find us
You can find the game under http://flowergame.net and our board at http://board.flowergame.net

Who we are
The Flowergame team consist out of 3 Team members (unfortunately our 4th member, our pixel artist died recently). We have two developers (me included). And one community manager/text manager. Our game has a very active and friendly community and the game itself is a non competitive game.

Current Numbers: 2283 users overall, 237 users active in the last two weeks.

What are we looking for
We need a pixel artist that can take over the graphic style as good as possible. Our users love the current art style and we would love to keep going with it. Since our graphic artist died we need to replace her.

What about money
We all do this game in our free time. We have some advertising but it just pays the server bill. And it doesn't look like this is gonna change anytime soon.

Plans for the future
We are started working on a rewrite of the core platform of this game. We have many ideas of things to extend like new mini games, a crafting and item system and much more. It all raises and falls with finding a good pixel artist that is wiling to work with us just for the joy of creating a game that is loved by a very friendly community.

I am interested how can I contact you?
Just send an email to florian.krauthan@play-for-today.net. Optimal with a small example graphic flower in the art style of the game but that is not mandatory.

I hope that some of you are interested and if you have any questions about the game or about the team or about anything else please just ask and I try to answer the question as good as possible. We would be very sad to see this game close down if we can't find a pixel artist.

P.s. Full disclosure: This post is also available at the pixeljoint board and the polycount board.