AuthorTopic: [NEGOTIABLE] Dog using pxtone to produce multigenre music. Help animate me?  (Read 1888 times)

Offline chippysthedoggy

• multigenre electronic tracks created using pxtone
    • View Profile
    • chippysthedoggy
Hi all,

My name is chippysthedoggy and I have been using Pixel's pxtone collage software to produce big, melodic, scary, insanely polyphonic multigenre tracks. The first track is out and the second is arriving shortly. It features, about halfway through, the work of Australian MC Coolio Desgracias. Yay.

https://soundcloud.com/chippysthedoggy/what-the-fuck-feat-coolio-desgracias

Have a listen to my song and decide if you would like to help me out with a short, simple splash animation to prelude my youtube videos (which are basically play-throughs of the pxtone collage project files).

I have the basic idea of the animation worked out but with no technical capacity to execute it. I'm not sure how hard this would be to do, so as well as replies, I'm welcoming any feedback / reality checks regarding finding an artist for what I am uninformedly labeling a 'small project'.

I have a written-out description/explanation of the animation laid out to my best ability. If you are interested in pursuing something or just want to know more, then please drop me a line and I can send it to you as a .pdf attachment. From that point we will have more of an idea about how much time would be required to complete the animation, hence the [NEGOTIABLE] in the subject. wow.

And if you like the stuff you hear then follow me on sc/fb/etc. I am there.

Cheers,

chippys