AuthorTopic: [PROFIT SHARE] Looking for pixel artist  (Read 1957 times)

Offline ChrisZ

• View Profile

[PROFIT SHARE] Looking for pixel artist

on: September 16, 2015, 04:03:31 pm
Hi, my name is Chris and I have been developing video games for over 6 years by now.
Every game that I've developed was made entirely for fun and all of them were goofy and silly.

However, it has come to a point where I want to go full commercial and make a good actual game.
I am looking for someone that can help me develop the video game graphics, so I'm looking for someone that can PIXEL ART.
Since I don't have any money to screw around with, I will not be able to pay salary, but there WILL be a PROFIT SHARE. (We can discuss the amounts in private)
The very first week of development I will be working on a fully interactive level editor so we can both create levels for our game without you having to know ANYTHING about programming.

WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT
The game is inspired by a very popular game called 'Broforce'. The graphic will look somehow like that, but again, this is just an example of how the pixel art will/should look like.
We are not copying the game! Our game will have diffrent mechanics and play style which I cant explain in public?
Needless to say, this WILL be a co-op online game.

Summary:
Dev type: pixel art & level design
Profit type: profit share

Intrested? Contact me: kikihanzic@gmail.com
Please leave a reply saying that you have contacted me.

In advance - thank you!