AuthorTopic: [UNPAID] Multiplayer web browser RPG looking for a 2D artist and partner  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Leif_

• View Profile
Hi,

I'm currently working on a solo project, a web browser RPG made with Meteor, which is a full-stack javascript platform.

The game will let players fight monsters (automatic, turn based combats), gather resources, craft weapons, trade, etc. and a lot of things will be affected by randomness (Random monsters, random crafting results, etc.)

The game is like 5% done, don't expect a feature-complete project.
What is already implemented : inventory system, equipping items, global chat, simple materials system, basic fighting system, crafting items...

Who I'm looking for:
  • A 2D artist, who will make sprites and GUI elements. I'm mainly interested in pixel art but I'm open to any proposition.
  • A partner, someone who will help design the game, tell me his opinion about some features, who will suggest item ideas etc.

I'm currently using placeholder sprites I've found on the internet, and also pixel arts I made as I'm learning that aswell...

A few example :

Example of UI I like :

It's not going to be as interactive as a top-down RPG or A-RPG, as it's web based and not using a rendering engine, I'd rather do something that I know a lot about. If you're interested by my offer, I'll send you a link to the current version of the game.

Contact

If you are interested, contact my on Skype.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 03:38:49 pm by Leif_ »