AuthorTopic: [Team] [Profit Share] Darwin Arts - mobile games developer  (Read 1881 times)

Offline DarwinArts

• View Profile
My name is Alex and I am the CEO and founder of Darwin Arts, a mobile games studio. We are based in the UK.

My background is in investment advisory to corporates and high net worth individuals based in London. Since my MBA from Cambridge, I have been advising clients on marketing and strategic projects. I have advised corporates, SMEs and start-ups.

I have always been passionate about video games and with some friends from the IT world, we have decided to launch a mobile games studio. One of our team was the founder of a start-up which raised over £10m, another a top programmer from Accenture and another is a top programmer who has built his own game engine.

Our aim is to develop the next epic mobile game titles that are engaging, fun, creative, and artistically excellent. Our USP will be our culture which encourages entrepreneurism and creativity. Every member will have a profit share in their game.

We are at the beginning of the journey and need passionate and driven individuals to join us. The investment appetite for mobile games is growing and with the correct set up from the beginning, I am confident that we will be able to raise the funding necessary to realise our ambitions.

The next stage is to build on our game development capabilities and to add to our core team. If you are interested or would like to know more please get in contact with me at Alex@Darwin-Arts.com.

What we are looking for

We are looking for people who are passionate about games and want to build a business from the ground up. We need people that can help to drive the game idea and development. We believe that truly great games are made through passion and that individuals should be rewarded for their efforts and commitment. 

We are on the lookout for talented professionals that have a desire to work in the mobile games industry. You must be willing to help drive the business and game development to build both great games and a world class games studio.

Darwin Arts is building its team in all areas including
•   Concept artists
•   Graphics designers in 2d & 3d graphics, UI/UX
•   Game developers using platforms such as Unity
•   Sound composers
•   Game writers

As we are a new studio you will be in at the beginning with the ability to influence DA’s direction, culture, games and success.

Games

We have a pipeline of games that we want to develop.

Our first game is an e-sport mobile game. Many e-sport mobile games have used the MOBA genre but to no major success. Our game retains the competitive and strategic attributes but with a complete overhaul in design and controls. As you can understand, this game is in early development and its details are being kept secret for now.

www.Darwin-Arts.com