AuthorTopic: Looking for artist for game project (minor work for now)  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Hiko_h

• View Profile
Looking for a simple walking and idle sprite. personally enjoy the sprites from Ragnarok online but all of their sprites are top down based and i'm attempting a castlevania style game as my first project and i think a darker version of the swordsman class would be great. So i've tried for the last 2 hours trying to make my own to no avail....
 So if anyone is interested in helping you can contact me at my email hikoshawn@aol.com please title the email as "unity project-pixel art".

to be more specific to what i'm looking for, Ragnarok style swordsman but not ripped from the game (don't wanna be sued) basically looking at the swordsman's stance while fighting (there normal idle stance wouldn't fit well in a sidescroller) and a walking to running (optional to ether or both)  animation. And finaly preferably in underware and bald, plan on making equipable items changing looks and hair presets.

Thank you for your time *bows* sorry I have a confusing way of asking for what i want  :P for how i'll continue working with basic stuff from unity.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 12:04:53 am by Hiko_h »