AuthorTopic: Need little amount of art for mobile game  (Read 2117 times)

Offline Xehos22

• View Profile

Need little amount of art for mobile game

on: July 24, 2015, 04:58:17 am
Hi !

So I started working on Dax's Escape about 7 month ago and about the only part that is missing is art.
All I need is a kangaroo, a hunter, a bird, a background, a floor and little arrow thing that represent the bullet of the hunter.
The problem right now is that Those sprites are not from me so I can't use it in the final release.

Lately, I've been working a lot on the menus and animating them so it looks good.

I already have the leaderboard, achievements, sharing functionality, currency, moving clouds, growing grass, tutorial and an ability system implemented.
Also, I made the clouds and the grass myself (if you want to redo them in your style I have no problems) but for the rest of the sprites I will need help otherwise the game is going to look terrible.

The game is running on Android and IOS and it is in Beta on the google play store so if you would like to try out the game
and get the feel or would like to work on the game just email me at alexfrigon154@hotmail.com and I'll give you more information.