AuthorTopic: [Profit Share] Looking for an Artist Partner/Collaborator  (Read 1726 times)

Offline fubeca6

• View Profile
Hi All,

I'm fairly new to game development (2 yrs), but I'm looking to take the "next step". I.e. quit 'toying around' and actually make a few ship-able products. My personal weak point though, is the digital artwork (I'm actually pretty competent with a pencil and paper). And so I'm looking for an artist that could really function as an equal partner and collaborator, with whom I could bust out a few simple, but high quality games (probably in HTML5, to start, with a focus on mobile platforms); and, if we work well together, possibly form a more long-term working relationship.

The idea wouldn't necessarily be to create the next million-dollar mobile game (although I'm definitely not opposed to that) but more to build up our portfolio, credibility and experience. Because of that, the partner I'm looking for might not be a "professional ", but would probably be in a situation similar to my own.

If that sounds like something that any of you would be interested in, please feel free to contact me here, reply to this post, or shoot me a direct email (my preferred contact method) at thecimmerion@gmail.com.

Thank you!
Chad