AuthorTopic: Pixel artist needed for fan-based league of legends themed game  (Read 2071 times)

Offline kLub5tep

• View Profile
 To clarify, this will be unpaid. Considering this will be a fan-based game that will not even generate ad revenues, there will be no income to spare. This is strictly for the pure unadulterated fun and enjoyment of creation. On the other end, this might just be a great way to get your name out there!

This will be a large project and multiple stacking hours would most likely be put into this. I would argue a strong determination and passion for creating pixelated images would be a requirement.

To start off, everyone who reads this should understand that I know absolutely NOTHING about pixel art (The reason I am looking for an artist). I only have an idea of how things should turn out and the ability to create the functions of the game.

The theme of this game is based around the world-wide popular MOBA game "League of Legends" with a little twist of tower defense madness.

For any concerns of legal issues, please take the time to read: Riot's Legal Jibber Jabber

For more information on this project, please send me a PM, as I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.