AuthorTopic: Need 2D Pixel Artist (Concept/Animation)  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Micropsia

• View Profile

Need 2D Pixel Artist (Concept/Animation)

on: February 10, 2015, 12:38:20 am
Hey my name is Jae and I am the manager a small indie team that has a large project in the works.

**Our team currently consists of**
A Programmer (He is doing the art and animations currently.)
Writers
Musicians
Marketing/Team manager

The project is already in the works with completed plot and general planning finished. This project
is scheduled to go through a crowd-funding phase which will happen after we finish the MVP (Minimum viable product), an MVP is needed to show in-game footage for many purposes. The funds from the crowd-funding will be used to cover operational expenses (Web hosting, exhibiting etc.), and compensate team members. Once we get through crowd-funding and we finish our product we are set to go through Steam Greenlight.

There are set milestones in place to make the work load easy to manage, and a lot of the work is being done during team-members free time. So think of this as a hardcore hobby that will make money once it's completed.

**Your job**
Dependent on your skills as a 2D artist you will either be doing concept art (Prepping sprites for our current animator to rig.) or taking over the animation allowing our programmer to dive into development in Unity.

**Your skills**
Previous skills with 2D pixel art design.
Ability to make use of image editing software such as GIMP or Adobe PhotoShop effectively.

It would be wise to have some sort of portfolio ready proving that you are able to make digital art, this can be anything from a DeviantArt profile or private copies of previous works.

If you are interested or would like to find out more about the position please send me an email at: nonviablemaple@gmail.com and I will reply to you promptly.

Thank you for your time,

Jae S.
Team Manager
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 12:40:50 am by Micropsia »