AuthorTopic: [ OPEN ] Professional Artist ( Pixel art, digital art, concept, animation )  (Read 19313 times)

Offline sniffysnails

• View Profile
Greetings all,

I had the opportunity to work with Spyros for his art. He did a great job at a great price. I would definitely recommend.

Offline hikomomoji

• View Profile
I highly Recommend Sypros ! I commissioned him for Pixel work and digital graphic work and he delivered with exactly what I wanted even though I requested many changes throughout the process. Great working with him with great communication and also sending drafts to make sure it is what i wanted.

Great working with you and looking forward to work more!  :)

Offline ghulten

• View Profile
Spyros animated assets for a retro rpg for me. Great quality. Easy to work with. One of the best artists to give feedback to -- he really wanted to deliver what I wanted. Will work with him again for sure!

Geoff

Offline MCAnderson

• View Profile
Spyros provided multiple assets to my project for a very reasonable price and was very responsive to the needs of my project.  I fully intend to work with Spyros again in the future for future projects and once the Kick starter is complete for my current one.

Spyros,
I look forward to working with you again!

Offline geoffkflee

• View Profile
I had the immense pleasure of working with the talented Spyros Kontis over the last few months.

As a hobbyist getting into video game development, Spyros set aside time to introduce to me the many nuances and practices of the video game art industry as well as help draft up several options I could take depending on time, money, and effort. From my initial discussion with him, I had the impression that Spyros is reliable, trustworthy, and dependable; and by the end of our first project together my opinion of him has only improved.

He is flexible and was able to adjust to my wildly fluctuating schedule. He was always available to be contacted over Skype and was ready to share his ideas and opinions; as well as accept them too. He also keeps in touch to make sure that the quality of his work meets up to standards, which they always do.

I am extremely satisfied with his work, and look forward to contracting his expertise again soon in the future.

This is one of the few things he has worked on with me, as posted on his profile:

« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 02:53:11 am by geoffkflee »

Offline joemorris86

• View Profile
Spyros created a great walking and fighting sprite sheet for me. The whole process from concept to completion was very smooth and the end result was fantastic. Would highly recommend using Spyros and I look forward to working with him again in the near future.

Offline Blitzstorm2015

• View Profile
Had the pleasure to work with Spyro on my game. He delivered top quality work in a short amount of time and with a great budget. I'm truly happy with the out come. Will be working with Spyro some more in the near future.

Offline edgarmg

• View Profile
Excelent working with Spyros. Proffesional, quality and communication as expected. Worked with him for a video-game screen design including backgrounds and objects. Team loved his work.

Offline guadalcanal

• View Profile
Working with Spyros was a pleasure, he was efficient and very affordable as well. I was very happy with the logo he designed for my website. Despite having computer problems he delivered quickly and was able to make requested changes.

Offline Michael82

• View Profile
Spyros is by far the most talented artist i have ever worked with.
He did some sprites and backgrounds out of complex pictures and each time i couldnt beleive his results as they were beyond extraordinary.
I will do another game with him for sure!!! :)
Michael.