AuthorTopic: [ OPEN ] Professional Artist ( Pixel art, digital art, concept, animation )  (Read 18097 times)

Offline KevinCow

• View Profile

Re: Professional Artist ( Pixel art, digital art, concept, animation )

Reply #10 on: September 15, 2015, 04:13:43 pm
I just finished working with Spyros, and I was very happy with his work! He was professional, high quality, and surprisingly quick! I'll definitely get in touch with him again when I can afford to have more artwork done for my game.

Offline Strashiner

• View Profile
This individual is a thorough worker and likes to get good quality work done in the fastest time. Sure he may cost a little extra here and there but he is a talented artist. I recommend anyone to hire him who favors nice pixelated art as his art work itself proves he is a stellar artist with many years of experience.
He is very calm in answering questions and will listen to every need a client wants without ever arguing.
Even giving so much as a rough sketch could set him on a track to get your desired product with ease.

I recommend him to anyone seeking a pixel artist, believe me, I REALLY recommend him to anyone who is seeking a pixel artist.

Good job Spyros, keep up the good work!

Offline diemath

• View Profile
Spyros is super talented and efficient! When I approached him about working on our project, he was very understanding regarding our budget limitations.  Once we made an agreement, he worked very quickly to produce some outstanding animation based upon our existing models.  Though I had previously been doing the animation myself for the project, his work blew mine out of the water!  I can't recommend him enough!

Offline roybatty

• View Profile
I have been working with Spyros for months now, he's my primary animator, and the engagement has been great.
Spyros is professional and punctual.  The assets were delivered regularly, at good cost, and he was responsive to changes and tweaks. (I tried to pay for anything extensive or that wasn't originally communicated).  He was also great on all delivery requirements, position on the canvas, naming convention, etc., and when I did have tweaks it was turned quickly and without a lot of back and forth.  I highly recommend contacting him if you have game art needs.

Offline nerdypants

• View Profile
got my game tiles done by spyros, fast worker. nice, special designs and layouts i would never have thought of. professional person. +1

Offline nyrsis

• View Profile
I've been working with Spyros for a couple months now. So far, everything has been great. He's very professional and easy to work with. Communication is good, deliveries are very timely, quality is good. He's been primarily working on animations for the main character of my game. I plan to continue working with him for the rest of the project (and wouldn't hesitate to contact him for future projects). Highly recommended!

Here's my original posting he replied to:
http://wayofthepixel.net/index.php?topic=18823.0

Offline GameMakerX

• View Profile
Extremely talented and professional artist. He was able to finish the character sprites I needed and within budget. He always made sure everything was okay with me and made adjustments accordingly. I definitely recommend him, and will probably contact him if I need additional work done.

Offline ericbomb

• View Profile
Fantastic artist. He's done a handful of characters for me and I have a number of characters for him still to do and so far it's all been great. All the characters are done quickly and at a great quality, I didn't expect to find someone as good as Spyros with my budget so I'm really pleased to be working with him.

Offline locohost

• View Profile
I'm currently working with Spyros and I have nothing but positive thoughts on our working relationship. The work is performed quickly and everything is done with care and always to my specifications. I look forward to working a few more projects with Spyros in the coming months.

Mark Deibert
d6games

Offline Odorias

• View Profile
Hi everyone! My name is Osama Dorias and I'm the co-founder of Magic Pants. We commissioned Spyros a few months ago to work on our debut title Heroes Never Lose: Professor Puzzler's Perplexing Ploy and he has been a true joy to work with! Professional, fast, and exceptionally talented, we will work with Spyros again. Spyros comes with my highest recommendations.

Thank you.