AuthorTopic: [ OPEN ] Professional Artist ( Pixel art, digital art, concept, animation )  (Read 19861 times)

Offline Animator

• View Profile
Hello, I am Spyros Kontis, specializing in pixel art, digital art, concepts and 2D animation. I have
worked as the main artist in various companies, some of which I mention below.

I am currently available to work on PAID projects, I am open to discuss both flat rates or hour rates.

My prices are reasonable if you are serious about it.
Below are samples from RPG, Platform and Fighting games  I was hired to create, if you like what you see hire me to make your game shine !
In case you were looking for something different, still send me an email, I am versatile and can mimic almost any
pre-existing graphic style or create a unique one.

You can contact me in elksigr@yahoo.com
My skype id is :    spyros.kontis

My portfolio is devided in two main categories:
Category A) first I present samples where the art was created by myself.
Category B) second I present samples where I was the Lead Artist of a team of artists.

Category A)

1) Pixel art samples

The Lionheart of Liuzhou - Isometric pixel art.

2) Digital art samples

3) Concept Illustrations

4) Fighting Games

You can also play them on Google Play, in Lion Games page
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Lion+Games
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 03:12:06 pm by Animator »

Offline Animator

• View Profile
Category B

Here you can see projects I have worked as a Lead artist. Lead artist means the one who creates the initial artistic
direction for a team of artists to follow, supervising them and also being responsible for the final appearance for the
art as a whole to look consistent and according to the client`s tastes. This process is essential when a large project
needs to be done in very short time, so more than one people is involved.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Revere - A Story of The End RPG by Strashiner Studios, www.strashinerstudios.com
Exterior Background tilesets Art by Spyros Kontis, effects by Strashiner Studios
Game Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTDsja-H6ME

CelesSteel Fighting game  by Retrolution Games.
In this one I am the Lead background and character busts artist. Assistants and sprite artists mentioned
to the side of the sheet.

Ship for strategy space game.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 03:43:22 pm by Animator »

Offline awl_ii

• View Profile
After working with Animator for the last month or so, I HIGHLY recommend him for game art!

1. Good quality, as you can already tell by his portfolio.

2. He's willing to work within a budget. I had around $500 to work with, yet needed seventy-two 80 x 128 sprites applied across six 240 x 512 human templates with a walking animation. We agreed to approximately $7 per sprite. I am beyond satisfied with the quality for the sprites as they were designed with my exact specifications. 

3. Fast, courteous response, and he follows up with questions. He always asks if everything is OK so you get exactly what you want. Although I didn't have a deadline for anything, I never felt I waited too long for a commission to be completed. Even without pressure, Animator has a fast turnaround.

Animator is a pleasure to work with and a genuine professional, if you needed any proof beyond his display in this topic!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 10:35:02 pm by awl_ii »

Offline pstroffo

• View Profile
I recently used Spyros for pixel art for an up-and-coming iPhone game.  His character designs, quality, pricing, and time-to-deliver are all top-notch, and I plan to keep using him as long as he's available!

Phil Stroffolino
Easy 8 Software

Offline fatesruin

• View Profile
I recently had the utmost pleasure of working with Spyros on a short manga story I wrote called EIEN. He is very prompt, honest and meets his deadlines. I had several thoughts on many things and he always listened to what I said with care, took it seriously and came back with exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend him as a friend and artist to anybody looking for somebody with some creative talent.

Let me also say that his talent is beyond words. He is exceptionally gifted, and I am very thankful to have come across him.

Thank you Spyros,

Looking forward to working together in the future,

Cheers,

Trowa D. Cloud
Project ELEMENT | Four Lords
www.curseborn.com

Offline Animator

• View Profile
To be updated soon.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 12:28:11 pm by Animator »

Offline haiyo

• View Profile
To Spyros,

Thank you for your work. You are very professional as a virtual artist for my upcoming game, Cross Blade.
It is very hard to find people who are working online and virtual to have commitment and responsibilities in such employment.

Thank you,
Abraham
www.dwarvendesigns.com

Offline AG_Sash

• View Profile
I highly recommend Spyros.

Had the pleasure of working with Spyros recently. It's rare to find someone who is so professional while working remotely.

Listen patiently to my requirements at the start, then followed up with great recommendations (Quality, time, price, etc...). All his communication was fast and courteous. I was never left waiting. He asked questions through out, ensuring that I was satisfied with the result. I was very pleased with the end outcome.

I look forward to working with him in the future.

Sasha
Appreciate Games | Lead Designer

Offline kupo15

• View Profile

Re: Professional Artist ( Pixel art, digital art, concept, animation )

Reply #8 on: September 04, 2015, 05:01:47 pm
I recently hired Spyros for a game commission and I highly recommend his services. Handled everything very professional, patient and communicated effectively what you asked him to do before doing it as to make you feel very comfortable. He is very flexible and understanding when it comes to indie's budget and working with indie's in general.

Thanks Spyros!

Offline wafflebrains

• View Profile

Re: Professional Artist ( Pixel art, digital art, concept, animation )

Reply #9 on: September 15, 2015, 04:00:26 pm
I recently had the opportunity to work with Spyros, and was incredibly impressed with the quality, professionalism, and accountability I received. Not only were my requests made, but Spyros made sure to make any revisions I desired, and all of the work was delivered on time and in the correct formats. I highly recommend Spyros for your next Pixel art project.