General > Challenges & Activities

The Daily Sketch

(1/839) > >>

PixelPiledriver:

Yo!
This thread is for posting whatever you worked on today.
It doesn't have to be finished.
It doesn't have to be good.
Any size.
Any medium.
Any style.
Any colors.
Just take some time and draw/create something!
Then show it to us.
See how many days you can post in a row without missing a day.
The idea is to turn out lots of different ideas and drawings over time.
Or if you really want, you can post the same thing again if you do more work on it the next day.
Crits and thoughts are also welcome.
But try hard to always post an image of your own along with text.
GO!

PixelPiledriver:

Tijjer:
Cool thread, pretty new here but have been stalking this website before, anyways heres something I made  :)

Probo:
I like that rabbit with a huge mouth, PixelPiledriver :D it reminds me of Monty Python and The Holy Grail

thats really cute tijjer, i like the colours. I think this thread is just for sketches though?

Ive been messing around with designs for a balding bruiser for a game, im not a great drawer though, its a bit wonky. upperbody is a bit twisted, his left arm is too far forward i think. pixel art for games is forgiving with its fixed perspectives!

Charlieton:

--- Quote from: Probo on January 30, 2014, 05:29:31 pm ---I think this thread is just for sketches though?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: PixelPiledriver on January 30, 2014, 01:22:42 pm ---Yo!
This thread is for posting whatever you worked on today.

--- End quote ---
This tells me that the only limitation for a contribution relates to the time-frame in which it was concieved or changed.

I'm embarassed about still not having finished this secret santa piece. I'm in bit of a slump, because all I ever do with it is go in and make small changes. I don't have a "game-plan" for how to proceed, so I just make corrections, even though the piece (possibly) isn't done on a conceptual level. Anyway, today I made some of those small changes, so I'm posting it.

Perhaps trying to keep up with daily updates through this thread will encourage me to try and do more significant improvements. I hope!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version