AuthorTopic: [RevShare] looking for a pixel artist partner for a car combat flash game  (Read 2461 times)

Offline alithephantom

• View Profile
hello everyone ....

i am a second year computer science engineer and an indie flash game developer . i published about 4 games before (mostly for game jams ) but they were all relatively small .

i am now working on a bigger game which is a top-down car combat game using flixel , ActionScript 3 and nape .

the game title is :

i started working on the game in July and about a month later i finished the first prototype you can check it out from http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/games/702394/preview
(PS : the graphics and UI were made by me and i really suck at art beside there is a few bugs)

after that i continued working on the game ( i rewrote the classes "cleaned the code" , and worked on the other game modes , and improved the AI a lot , and fixed most of the bugs)

i am planning for the full game to feature 3 modes (death Match Mode , survival mode , 2-player mode) , 5 different maps in layout and style  , and a bunch of cars (each car has it's own ability)

i am looking for a pixel artist partner to help me in the game ( he doesn't have to be a super professional pixel artist , just a talented artist who is passionate about his work and worked on a games before )

the art assets needed for the game are :
sprite sheets for a few cars including their weapons frames , tile sets for the different maps and the UI for the game beside the some other small stuff .

i am totally okay with designing the game play and other aspects of the game ,  although if the chosen artist wanted to work on them too he is most welcomed .

this is a medium size game so it will take more than a month  to finish beside i have college so there is no big rush in delivering the assets.

i am planning to prepare the game for sponsorship so payment will most likely be a revenue share .

if you are interested you can send me a PM here or you can email me at : alithephantom@yahoo.com
and if you wanted to know more information you can add me on Skype : alithephantom1994

hope to hear from you soon :)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:06:28 pm by alithephantom »