AuthorTopic: Searching Artist for RPG (PC) - From Characters to Backgrounds  (Read 2339 times)

Offline Rattle22

• View Profile
Hello Forum,

I'm a 15 year old Programmer currently working on the RPG-Title "TTB-RPG - An Adventure of nerds" written in JAVA (as a Hobby). It is going to be a mix between "Chrono Trigger" (graphical style) and "Eternal Sonata" (battle system). The Story will be based on my life and the ones of a few friends of mine. I'm searching for an Artist to do the graphics (like I mentioned in a "Chrono Trigger"-Style). Reward will be a apperance in the game and a mentioning in the credits plus some money should it ever be sold in any way. The Game is currently in a pre-alpha phase, so there is some time before I actually need an Artist.

A few notes worth mentioning:
- English is not my mother tongue (I'm German)
- I would like to speak to you via Skype since I'm pretty much always availble there
- I'd like someone relatively new to pixelart since I just need some graphics and nothing professional
-> Bonus for you: you have the chance to train anything across the board needed for a RPG
- the game is not planned to be big
- you will have a free hand regarding details n' stuff

Please contact me per E-mail if you are interested and/or need more information. (RasRas2@googlemail.com)
Information often requested will be posted by me in this Thread.