AuthorTopic: Pixel Artist wanted for 2D Isometric Strategy / RPG game  (Read 3640 times)

Offline tbs79

• View Profile
Hello,

I am currently working on a 2D Isometric engine for a squad-based strategy game, targeting XBL Indie Games and Windows. I have some basic sprites and tilesets working in the engine but frankly i'm no artist and need an artist, or team of artists, who can produce quite a large number of attractive sprites, tilesets, item images, portraits etc.

The primary influences on the game are classic titles including Laser Squad, the original X-Com, Fallout 1 & 2, Jagged Alliance, and I would like the art style to reflect this. I've currently been creating isometric sprites by using blender to render models in 8-directions, so I would be interested in talking to 3D artists who can work this way too!

Pay would be based on a profit-share scheme, which would be negotiable. Currently I have around 50% of the isometric engine completed and can supply videos or screenshots to help.

If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact me on chrisrivers@live.co.uk

Many thanks.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 10:56:03 am by tbs79 »

Offline garneth

• View Profile

Re: Pixel Artist wanted for 2D Isometric Strategy / RPG game

Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 07:58:07 am
I am also interested in doing that idea, I hope I can get some basic information from here,,, and if you have certain guides, please do share.
"creating my very first game for http://www.izombiegames.com"