AuthorTopic: [Paid] 2d Artist and Animator  (Read 3512 times)

Offline GorillaOne

• View Profile

[Paid] 2d Artist and Animator

on: November 04, 2012, 11:09:41 pm
Hello everyone!

My name is Jesse Crafts-Finch. I am a professional developer of about seven years now, and I am looking to hire a contractor with strong 2d art and animation skills to work on my current project King Randall's Party.  This contractor would provide in-game, website, and promotional material artwork for the game.

King Randall's Party is a 2d side view tower defense game for PC, where instead of building pre-fabricated defenses, the player builds their castle up block by block in an attempt to stop King Randall and his unrelenting waves of minions from plundering the state treasury for the nefarious purpose of throwing an outrageous "Block party."

It is the players duty, as Royal Treasurer, appointed by the previous Royal Treasurer for whom you totally had a crush on but never said anything, to come up with creative defensive solutions to face a flexible, versatile, and intractable enemy which can build bridges and ladders, collapse structures, and otherwise fight totally dirty in order to achieve their lofty goal of throwing one righteous party. One of the King's representatives was quoted in saying "We will not be stopped by one, single-minded fool. We will have our party, and there will be mimosas."

Development videos of King Randall's Party can be viewed at my YouTube channel
 www.youtube.com/gorillatacticsgames.

Examples of similar gameplay can be seen in King Arthur's Gold (not my game), which is a multiplayer only title freely available online at 
http://kag2d.com/en/

If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please contact me at:

Offline heavycat2

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] 2d Artist and Animator

Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 04:15:40 am
E-mail sent.  We have a team of 22 artists with numerous game graphics sets developed. 

Offline GorillaOne

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] 2d Artist and Animator

Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 07:46:45 pm
Just a bump, still looking for a talented individual to take the contract. I am looking for people with a lot of 2d animation experience, who can really get characters to pop with a lot of energy.