AuthorTopic: [PAID] Badass Pixel Artist for Top-Down RPG  (Read 4928 times)

Offline Opini

• View Profile

[PAID] Badass Pixel Artist for Top-Down RPG

on: January 12, 2012, 08:47:11 pm
I'm a programmer and an artist who is working on an RPG for eventual release on Steam and XBL. The project is too much work for me to do on my own, so I'm looking for a pixel artist who kicks ass to help me get the art done.

I've been using placeholder art so far and I want to nail down the final style with whoever I hire, but I can say for reference that I want a rich and colorful style. I love Bastion, and I like older titles like Abe's Oddworld, just for reference --

Here's one of the concept pieces I did for a major character:

So I'm looking for a pixel artist who can take concepts like the above, plus other reference shots and background information, and create rich and gorgeous pixel art.

I know what pixel art costs, and I'll pay competitive rates based on experience and portfolio--I'm looking to be impressed!

Reply here or PM me with your details if you're interested.

Offline Tyvon

• View Profile
    • PixelxCore Independent Gaming

Re: [PAID] Badass Pixel Artist for Top-Down RPG

Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 09:30:50 pm
Hi, I'd like to know more technical details on this project. Such as screen sizes, dimensions, image quality, etc.

I can be reached at tyvon@pixelxcore.net. You can view some of my older work at http://alphasix.tumblr.com/, and I also have a .zip of work that I've done over the last 2 or 3 years that contains some more artwork as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Offline sonic_reaper

• View Profile
    • Dorian Tokici

Re: [PAID] Badass Pixel Artist for Top-Down RPG

Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 12:09:37 am
I was led here by kindred spirits.  :p

I appreciate the recognition and am flattered you contacted me, but unfortunately at the moment I am really too backed up with multiple commissions.  I wish you the best with your project.