AuthorTopic: Secret Santa 2011  (Read 87617 times)

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • paintbread
    • paintbread
    • View Profile

Re: Secret Santa 2011

Reply #100 on: December 28, 2011, 01:46:44 pm
Actually, correct me if I'm wrong but Setz and Wes are the only people who still need gifts. And jams said he was working on his for wes, so if anyone wants to top things off and make a present for Setz all will be well~

The only other person who would seem to need a gift still is FierceDeity, but he dropped out towards the beginning after sending multiple ridiculous non pixel art low quality jpgs of photoshop filtered text.

Offline ui

• Venezuela
    • View Profile
    • http://www.iloveui.com

Reply #101 on: December 28, 2011, 07:18:14 pm
Tomic, fantastic good! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD i had an amazing year on SS :D... recieving a gift from tomic and giving a gift to ilkke.... to much love!.. jajajaaj...

btw, sorry ilkke about not finish mine on time :(((. But i suppose you already know the reason. Soon i will upload mine finished.

Does anyone can make a pack to dowload all the gift at once? please?.

Offline slym

• View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Reply #102 on: December 28, 2011, 09:39:22 pm
Thanks Lackey! Perfect colors! I love the red leaves too!

Offline blue

• BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING
    • View Profile
    • pixelgiri

Reply #103 on: December 30, 2011, 03:39:32 am
Thanks eliris, it looks great!

And big props to Atnas for putting in all the time to organize and make this possible. Thanks!

Offline Alberto S.R.

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/28072.htm
    • pixelorum
    • View Profile

Reply #104 on: December 30, 2011, 10:12:20 am
Wow, wow , I love my gift , thank you very much mjau, it is a very cool piece , great work, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!  ;D

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • paintbread
    • paintbread
    • View Profile

Reply #105 on: December 30, 2011, 12:46:21 pm
Tomic, fantastic good! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD i had an amazing year on SS :D... recieving a gift from tomic and giving a gift to ilkke.... to much love!.. jajajaaj...

btw, sorry ilkke about not finish mine on time :(((. But i suppose you already know the reason. Soon i will upload mine finished.

Does anyone can make a pack to dowload all the gift at once? please?.

Here you go!

Offline TheInquisitor

• Lookin' to Learn
    • View Profile
    • RJanes.co.uk

Reply #106 on: December 30, 2011, 04:44:57 pm
I only just managed to get my entry finished in time. Perhaps I went a bit OTT with ambition when I chose to tackle what can effectively be considered a complete RPG map/scene. How some people make their incredible game mockups in a a matter of hours I'll never know. It took me long enough to come up with a strong palette.

Thanks for the dusk, caravan scene Milleja I'm glad that Jams liked his gift. I would've added a Christmas message, but time got the better of me in the end. I only submitted on the last day. Make sure you get your own gift to Wes as soon as possible!

Though I put down gypsy caravan as part of my likes, I must confess that I was mainly hoping to have seen a steampunk styled genie. I didn't want any less experienced pixeller to have too tough a task though!

Perhaps, if someone is feeling extra Christmasy, (or New Year-sy) one of you out there would be interested in tackling such a concept?
Check out my portfolio site:
http://rjanes.co.uk

And my preferred place
http://www.rpg-palace.com

Offline ui

• Venezuela
    • View Profile
    • http://www.iloveui.com

Reply #107 on: December 31, 2011, 02:53:50 am
Atnas, epic :DDDDD thank you

Offline jams0988

• View Profile

Reply #108 on: January 01, 2012, 02:47:53 am
Just sent my entry to Atnas, barely on time even by extension standards. It's not as cool as I'd hoped, but it wasn't getting any better from me. = \
Hope you like it anyway, Wes! Sorry again for being late!

Since Atnas doesn't want the board's activity level to suffer (a valid point), I'll just use January to post critiques and work on a cooler gift for Wes. This one is just a title screen, but I'd be happy if I could get enough practice in over the next month to give Wes a decent mockup.

Edit: And Happy New Year, everybody! =)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 02:54:55 am by jams0988 »

Offline lolyogurt

• View Profile

Reply #109 on: January 01, 2012, 01:14:12 pm
Wow NaiiChai, I didn't see that you gave me a present ! Sorry for the delay, and thanks for the gift, I love it ! I can see some Rapture buildings in here :)